Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Little Grinch-ee

Wow! Christmas na naman, the air is unusually colder and people are actually busier than ever but still nothin for me. I still can't feel the spirit. What's with me? We'll this is actually not my favorite holiday anyways plus the fact that I learned on a very early age that Santa isn't really the one puttin gifts on my sock every Christmas Eve. That it was my parents all along. A task which I thought should have been done a little more carefully. I also grew up knowing only one godfather. I so envied my siblings because they always have tons of presents to open. There came a time when it was never about the gifts anymore but rather the food and the Shopping. I still carry with me my wish list though.

Now that the little boy is all grown up and have a kid of his own. I try to view Christmas in a whole new angle. I'm still not hoping for gifts though but am very much looking forward to the celebration itself and time spent with friends and family. Too bad that this wont be happening this year I guess.

I just hope I won't turn into the Grinch for of all these bitterness. I'll just stay out of everyones way so as not to ruin their Christmas Spirit. I'll see you all after the Holidays. Have a good one! Hehehe



Photo from Google Image Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment