Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

One of my best friends got married last march and I just didn't have the time to write about it. But now for him I'll take the time. Domicic was my friend since way way back. Considered him as my high school best friend. Just last March he finally tied the knot with Jhen. His College girlfriend whom I only met once. That was the time when we're supposed to have his bachelors party. Never really knew them together but I have faith in my friend. If he can keep a relationship that long he's definitely into the girl. Knowing him, Hes definitely in love. I was shocked about the announcement though but I'm not surprised.
It was also the day that my sister gave birth. A double celebration. He was the first among us. And when we went out during his bachelors celebration. I call it a that because it wasn't actually a party. there were no strippers who comes out of a giant cake. We were placing bets on to who among the rest of us will be next. I'm still sure that Hanzel would be next. Hehehehe. That night ended with us drinking beer on Moon Ville's park. We were kinda joking around and somehow reminiscing on how fast things went. From deciding who will go out with who on our JS prom to whether or not everyone of us will be able to come to the wedding.
On the Wedding itself, Everybody was there! The funny thing is that I didn't sense any tension in the air. I guess it's because both of them (NIcky and Jhen) wanted the same thing. It's the right and smart thing to do. I admire the both of them as well as their parents. That was my first attended wedding. My second Best friend being married. I was not able to attend Carl's and I really regret that.
I guess who ever among us is next the important thing is that there's no repeat performance. Cause in a generation where marriage and wedding's no longer a big deal, making that kind of decision is one brave thing to do. So to you Nicky, Congratulations and Best wishes to you Jhen.

No comments:

Post a Comment