Thursday, June 4, 2009

Craving not satisfied...

I woke up this morning craving for stake. This very seldom happens to me (craving for something out of the ordinary) so I gave in. I rushed to the nearest mall and buzzed to the food court. Stake Escape here I come! Not that jam packed though. I was expecting a standing ovation since it's already 5:30PM. Never mind the wet and bed weather. I'm really not feeling well already so I thought what the heck. What difference will it make. Got some pills ready for something like this. (Western Medicine)
Ah Pork chop, Iced tea and extra rice. Though it was not that fulfilling it was enough for me. I was kinda hesitant at first for the reason that their display sometimes differ with the food itself. I know that Pork chops, like bacon shrinks in the process. I was hungry so you better not hate me for being meticulous about this things.

Pol on the other hand had her share of spareribs. Hopefully she enjoyed hers better than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment