Friday, June 26, 2009

34 Months and Counting

Here's Ige's letter for Apol on their 34th month together.

Most people never really reach this point of a relationship. The point where we could make one single decision with just staring each other in the eyes. I must say that I'm lucky enough to have experienced love at it's finest. Yuck gayish! (waiting for a giant beer bottle to fall!) No seriously. I can say that it's not always smooth sailing for us but we stood our ground. I remember one time when we went out with some friends from work. They asked if we ever fight. I replied yes but we try not to ,cause its ugly when we fight. And that's a fact, I can say that we've been tested in more than one occasion and yet here we are still wanting more.

For the past 34 months, You've been my greatest source of strength. I'm not perfect and you know that. Farm from being Ideal in almost every way but there you are. Looking back at me with your eyes filled with content.

This is what I was looking for. This is what I want. You're all that I want. Our love story might not be as romantic as the movies, but it's good enough for me. The perfect love story to tell our kids when we're both old.

I love you and happy 34th monthsary beb!
Through Thick or Thin! That's how I can describe what happened today... It was a tiring but wonderful day. Sunburn without the sand. Muscle pains without the workout and most of all Spent the entire day awake, without sleep and together.

No comments:

Post a Comment