Friday, June 5, 2009

In my mind right now...

As much as love the rainy days, and I'm sure a lot of you will disagree but hey, what can I do? I'm a rain person. I just hate getting sick especially now... Cause this means a trip to the doctor and believe me you don't wanna catch the colds nor the flu. Not now that Influenza A(N1H1) is here. For the simple reason that the two (Common Flu and Swine Flu) share similar symptoms. But it's always, always better safe than sorry. Right? Times like this it's always a good thing if you know a good doctor.

I heard the news about what happened to the DLSU campus where classes were suspended because of the said Influenza strain. Scary huh. It's like what's happening in the movies but with out the special effects on how the virus travels from carriers to recipients. (cant find the right word). Man we're living in Manila. The" Spit Capital" of the Philippines. There are a lot of "spitters" out there and I'm pretty sure they don't mind. Call me paranoid but I'm guessing there's no stopping it and there's no turning back now. We have to face the problem head on.

Although according to Sec. Duque III, A(H1N1) is a mild form of influenza with less than a one per cent fatality rate. In an article entitled "Once bustling DLSU campus akin to ghost town", from GMANews.TV but these soothing words can only do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment