Friday, May 29, 2009

Goin' gaga over 711's Bonggang Bonggang Bingo.

Never thought that I'll get hooked up with something like this. Though Bingo was actually our Family's favorite past time and besides it gives me a million reason to. Game one was over just like that and 4 words to describe that one. "Almost but not quite." Now game two is almost done and I'm still missing some digits.Its just like Game one all over again. . .
Ever since the promo began I made sure that not a day passes by without me trippin' out to 711. Most of the time for some missed out grocery items but mainly for a quick bite. Keeps my wallet full of 711 receipts. I just cant get enough of the feeling that one day I might get lucky. Typical for most of us Filipinos huh. Hey you may never know that's why its called a game of chance. Just keeps the excitement going.

Update:

The Bonggang Bonggang Bingo promo of 711 ended yesterday and after almost two months of collecting receipts I didn't win the 1 Million Grand prize. Not by a long shot but it was fun though. What I got was a horizontal pattern that wins me a 100 peso GC from 711. Hehehe Not bad huh? Till the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment