Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fast and Furious 4

The News of the new Installment gave me the chills and I anticipated the movie for weeks. When i finally got the chance to watch it i was not disappointed. Though a contact from a car club gave it a rate of 7 out of 10. According to him the movie lacked cars and action. unlike the first.
I was with Lynzie when I saw the movie. We both weren't Vin Diesel nor Paul Walker fans. We were just there for the movie. I remember running into MJ, A colleague back in HSBC , on our way to the theater. She was pregnant but due to the excitement and anticipation i didn't understand a single word she said. It's like seeing her open her mouth but there were no words. I can't believe that it really does happen. Good thing Lynzie was paying attention. Cause when i shared the news to Lala another colleague, I didnt know what to share. All she said to me was "men!" I don't blame her. hehehe

Well going back to the movie, Vin was a lot bulkier this time and Michelle, well what can i say? She's still Michelle. Paul was a lot better this time compared to the last two movies. Though the movie lacked the flashy cars like what they said it was not a disappointment when it comes to the action. It was story based and it was Good! Though Lynzie was pissed because they killed Michelle Rodriguez. Oops! There I just gave it away. Sorry for you guys who haven't caught the movie yet. Over all it's a good film. Definitely worth the money and the wait. Looking forward to the next one. Hopefully there's another one. Cause basing it from the movies ending there definitely will be.

Published on: Apr 8, 2009 @ 7:29

No comments:

Post a Comment