Thursday, May 28, 2009

24 Hour Delivery

It's a good thing that McDonalds has already provided their consumers and regular patrons with another way to place their orders. I just had a Big Mac meal and i ordered through their website, http://www.mcdelivery.com.ph/. It's all good. All you need is internet access. Drag your orders and then Viola! They'll take care of the rest and besides some branches are open 24 hours a day.

I just remembered last Sunday when we were all craving for McDonalds around 2 in the morning and we tried ordering online and for some reason we can't. So we called them delivery number 8MCDO. The CSR was great in obtaining both info and orders but I got very disappointed when she said they can't deliver 'cause their branch in Kabihasnan was Lagged. I said I thought you deliver 24 Hours. I hang up due to frustration. I then realized that being open 24 hours doesn't always guarantee a delivery.

They provide service that most Food chains don't and at 2AM when you crave for good food you remember Sharon Cunetas Commercial. You want results right? I guess i just felt bad about this whole deal because they say one thing on TV and you get another on the phone. The Representative who took my order sounded that they cant. Bad thing right? Hey, It's Just me.

Published on: May 22, 2009 @ 16:44

No comments:

Post a Comment