Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Spams

I have been receiving a lot of these emails lately. Even on the new ym account that I just made.

Hello,
I know this may come as a surprise to you but kindly take your time to read my proposal.My name is Stephane Pyros. I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Iraq,on war against terrorism.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year,i have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest and that is why i contacted you.

Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states,mostly the United states and the European Union on the war against terrorism. On the other hand i want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 5.6million USD. which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists here in Iraq because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck.It happened that i went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers.I deposited this money with a red cross agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money.It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.Where i have a problem is how to invest this money in your country on stocks and real estate.I cannot move this money to the United states because i will be in your country for about 3years and will want to invest it there with my wife who will be relocating with me,so i need someone i could trust..

If you accept,i will transfer the money to you in your country where you will be the beneficiary because i am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading such an amount so i need to present someone as the beneficiary.I am an American and an intelligence officer for that so i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service .I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i summoned courage to contact you

I believe i can trust you. where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our discussions,then i can explain in details to you.I will also reach you through email,just to ascertain proper communication and understanding,I just have to be sure whom i am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal home address in your country and your mobile number so i can call you for further inquiries when i am out of our military network.I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message,if no response after 3days i will then search for someone else.

I am doing this on trust,you should understand and you should know that as a trained military expert i will always play safe in case you are the bad type,but i pray you are not, 5.6million USD is a lot of money which is the dream of anyone.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on.In less than 7days the money should have been delivered to you and i will come over for my money.I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me.I hope i am been fair on this deal.You can reach me on my email which is stephane_pyros02@yahoo.com
Regards,
Capt.Stephane

Captain Stephane Pyros


Here's another one.

Good day!
I am Mr. Salam Sudu director auditing and accounting department" bank of Africa (boa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso .I discovered the sum of seven million, two hundred thousand dollars (usd7.2) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account owner late, Mr Salla khat from Lebanese who was involved in the December 28th 2006 Benin car crash.

it is therefore, upon this discovery that i decided to take this ultimatum and make this business proposal to you as the fund will be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill the banking rules here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.

Happy New Year

Yours faithful,
Mr.Salam Sudu


It's alarming and annoying at the same time that people actually waste time thinking of creative
plot to phish for your information. Like you winning on a random lottery or you have been
awarded a grant, etc. Yet people still fall prey to these men. Why else would they continue
to do it if they get completely nothing out of it. "Another one bites the dust?" Why? because the
figures involved are huge. Tempting right? Talk about early retirement.

But for those of us who can smell the stink of these mails from a mile away, what should we do
next? Cause it definitely doesn't end by just pressing the delete button and moving on to the
next mail (completely ignoring it)? Or is there a specific agency to which we can actually report
these incidents to?

Or the better question is, is it actually worth the time and trouble?




No comments:

Post a Comment