Friday, January 22, 2010

A Mothers Love For Her Child


They say that a mothers love for her child is absolute like that of Mrs. Aguilar Pollards love for her son Jason who was brought to justice this Monday morning by the NBI at the basement of their residence at Q.C. This has been in the news ever since. Unfortunately for me I was in front of the TV when all these happened.

The news showed how shots were fired between Jason and the NBI raiding team. The action ended with Jason and two other operatives being shot.

Jason's mom, Marlene Aguilar-Pollard repeatedly said that she had no idea that her son was down there. Her house being over a thousand square meters in area as her excuse. My parents showed me their love by always asking me of my whereabouts though most of the time I get so irritated. I know it's their gesture of letting me know they care.
Justify Full
I also saw how half of the reward money was awarded to the confidential informant by Usec Ebarle on the news. I just thought that this was so unnecessary for the Informants safety.

Just this morning at a live interview with the controversial mother over Unang Hirit. What she said was just disturbing. It made no sense, contradicting the image she first projected as an unconditional mother. It looked like it was now clear to her that the masked informant was her British bodyguard who went missing 3 weeks ago. She is now on suspicion that her son was set up and is being pinned for the murder of Ebarle Jr. Adding that Mark, her bodyguard has access to both the gun (the pistol that was positively matched as the murder weapon) and the Honda CRV.

When asked by Igan if she didn't suspect the bodyguard at the time of the murder she said no. To me, it seemed likes he already knew and accepted that Jason did it basing from her previous interviews. The question now is. How could a loving and caring mother suspect her son for murder over her body guard?! She also mentioned that her bodyguard deposited $5,000 to her Metrobank Account. Whatever that means.

He never intended to kill or hurt anyone! This was her response when asked what she and Jason talked about on her last visit to the hospital. This is CRAP! On the video shown on air, Jason was wearing a tactical vest and has 2 guns with him that he obviously wasn't shy to use. Now she's crying that Jason never really intended to hurt anyone? Another Crap.

She is now seeking help from the US and will appeal to the CHR. I say do what ever it is you have to do just don't play us for fools. I agree with what Usec. Ebarle when he said that all these is starting to look like a tele novela and the best actress award should be given to the mother.



No comments:

Post a Comment