Saturday, January 9, 2010

Farewell Singapore



My feet brought me to you and tomorrow both of them and me will return home. They say that all good things must come to an end. Just like the sun needs to set to give way to another tomorrow. For the time that I was here with you I came to to marvel at how impressive being with you is. The beautiful places, the warm faces and most of all my family that I will again leave behind. Singapore you were great.
If only my homeland was as orderly as you are. I probably won't fill a hint of anxiety right now. But again, if only. Good to know you, good bye for now. I'll see you again soon and I hope by then we can spend more time together and by that I mean so I can again see you as I just did. I don't want you to own me like you did to a lot of my kababayan. I don't want to lose this perspective of how beautiful you are. I'll look forward to our next chapter together.

No comments:

Post a Comment