Saturday, July 11, 2009

TXT POWER

I share your sentiments guys. Like you I'm also a victim of this Magical act. just like any person will do i tried to ask for an explanation but they (Customer Service - Telcos) could not provide me with one. They can't give me a run down of my phone activity. They said the only way they could get this is to file a report and it will take around 3 to 5 working days to be resolved. The question in my mind was what about the load that will disappear on my prepaid account for that 3 to 5 days. Since I really didn't want to ruin the rest of my day, I gave in. Then Ic hecked my balance only to find out that I was again deducted a peso after my call to customer service. Again I called and asked the representative if they're billing customer service calls and he said no. Then why was i deducted one peso? Those CSRs doesn't have a single clue what was going on. After three days I was loaded 15 pesos followed by an advisory that the 15 peso was the reversal made for my complaint.

My original complain was that i was taking advantage of the everybody text promo and i try to load 40 pesos so that I could get 20 free text. That 40 pesos was supposed to be enough for two days for that particular promo right? But that wasn't the case. The following morning my load was not enough to enroll for another 24 hours and I am certain that before I loaded the forty pesos I still have around 16 pesos. Even if it was just a peso imagine how much globe is corrupting from its subscribers daily and I'm pretty sure they're not taxed for that!

Telcos-You can't live with them and certainly you can't live without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment